1. Put your iPod/iTunes/music on shuffle
2. DO NOT write down the lyrics of the first 10 songs to come up.
3. Describe what the song is about. Be creative.
4. Cross out the songs when your friends guess them in the comments.
If you like, when you guess correctly, I'll make you an icon or graphic of your choice.
I've tried not to include anything too obscure and nothing in a foreign language.
1. I'm feeling nostalgic and thoughtful, but give me a moment or two and I'll be fine.
Older Chests by Damian Rice (Listen)
2. Screw you. Why did you change and ruin everything?
Complicated by Avril Lavigne (Listen)
3. Life moves so fast and I get lost. I need you to help me stay centred.
Slow Me Down by Emmy Rossum (Listen)
4. Everyone is looking for a perfect love and it's so hard to find.
Love Supreme by Robbie Williams (Listen)
5. You treat me bad, but you know I'm going to fall for you over and over again.
Mamma Mia by A*Teens (Listen)
6. You're sad, but remember I know who you really are and I love you for you.
True Colours by Eva Cassidy (Listen)
7. This guy is a total mess and I don't get him, but he's still intriguing and I'm going to stick around.
Beautiful Disaster by Kelly Clarkson (Listen)
8. I'm driving around, trying to figure out what went wrong and why we aren't together.
Someday We'll Know by Mandy Moore (Listen)
10. This is life, it's not perfect, but there is a purpose and you can find it if you just start looking.
Dare You To Move by Switchfoot (Listen)