1. One movie that made you laugh:
Hot Fuzz - so loudly that my mum could hear Ama and I upstairs
2. One movie that made you cry:
The Return of the King - I started about halfway through and pretty much didn't stop until half an hour after it was over
3. One movie you loved when you were a child:
The New Adventures of Pippi Longstocking
4. One movie you’ve seen more than once:
So many...but I'm going to go with the Keira Knightly Pride & Prejudice.
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit:
Jumper. I liked Jamie Bell and the action sequences! Don't judge me!
6. One movie you didn't like:
The last movie that really, really disappointed me Ang Lee's Hulk. That was a waste of time in the movie theatre. But it was a full house and so it's kind of fun to share the WTF with everyone.
7. One movie that scared you:
Fantasia. I was three and there were dancing brooms.
8. One movie that bored you:
Made in Heaven. What a fucked up piece of nothing that was.
9. One movie that made you happy:
Hairspray. Big girls unite!
10. One movie that made you miserable:
The Polar Express. I do remember I was having my period at the time, but I cried an ungodly amount at that movie. It was the music! The music always gets me.
11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see:
Pretty much any movie that's scary. I don't do scary well. Not horror scary anyway. Um...I wasn't brave enough to see Sin City in the theatres, but at home with my brother, who FORCED it on me, I did pretty well with it.
12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with:
Tony Stark - Iron Man.
13. The last movie you saw:
Ocean's 13 (on DVD, needed some nonsense this week), Mamma Mia! (in theatres)
14. The next movie you hope to see:
I kind of want to see Nights in Roedanthe, because I love me a good romance. I want to see Run, Fatboy, Run when it comes on DVD next week too. I blame joonscribble for my current Dylan Moran obsession.