People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs; replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
1. How has LJ changed your life?
I've met a lot of lovely people as well as been inspired to write and make icons.
2. What do you do before bedtime?
I'm usually on the computer. Then I eat my yogourt and maybe write or do a crossword puzzle before I sleep.
3. What are you doing this weekend?
Hopefully getting to see The Dark Knight and/or having Ama and Stacey over for movie night.
4. What is the city of your dreams and why?5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?</b>
Like most people who I've seen answer this, I'm an introvert. Unless I'm with family or close friends. Then I'm very much of an extrovert.
6. What is one of your favourite words?
Subterfuge. Unfortunately, it's hard to find an occassion to use it. Maybe I should become a spy.
7. Do you trust easily?
I think, so yes. I have a very good ability to know whether should trust someone or not. I've never been betrayed by anyone I've trusted.
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Be friends with them. You never know...
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
...No. I'm trying to think and I really can't. Nothing devestating, anyway. On a minor level, my stories are being very difficult, but in a major, life-changing way, nothing's gone wrong. I am thankful.
10. What is your best quality?
My imagination, I think. I'm a good problem solver and I'm good at seeing how things should go, aesthetically. Which are both off-shoots of imagination.
11. Is being tagged fun?
Sure, I love memes.
12. How do you see yourself?
Someone who is a bit pathetic and useless, but hopefully entertaining enough to make up for it.
13. Who are currently the most important people to you?
My family. They always have and, hopefully, always will be.
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
joonscribble is intelligent, articulate and interesting. donutsweeper is sweet, funny and kind.
15. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Get a good computer for rendering my Poser stuff. Be thankful that I won't be a burden for my parents.
15A. Would you rather be in a happy marriage and poor or a bad marriage and rich?
Happy and poor. We've never had a ton of money in my family and I don't need money to be happy. I am very much a product of my environment, too. So, if there was a bad marriage, I wouldn't be happy, even if I was surrounded by pretty things.
16. How many children do you want to have, if any?
Quite frankly, the way that my hormones are now, I don't think I could survive being pregnant. Also, I'm not sure I am able to look after myself enough to be able to look after a child. However, if the person I married had kids or we adopted, I'm down with that. In the future, when I'm more together.
17. What question do you want to know the answer to?
Will I ever be healthy enough to function 'normally'?
18. What is one of your favorite indulgences?
Baths. I love read in the bathtub. When I'm really upset, I go in and turn off all the lights and put floating candles in. It's very calming and good for meditation.
19. Would you have 100% safe sex with a stranger for $10,000,000?
Hells yes. Er. Yes.
20. What is one of your happiest memories from the past week?
Seeing Mamma Mia! (finally).