1) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
2) What was your dream growing up?
A. To be a dancer.
3) What talent do you wish you had?
A. To be able to draw by hand.
4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
A. Sprite, probably. Or some tea.
5) Favorite vegetable?
A. Corn on the cob? Does that count?
6) What was the last book you read?
A. Cursor's Fury by Jim Butcher
7) What zodiac sign are you?
8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
A. I've have my ears pierced four times. The first set went in crooked, so I let them close up. Then I got two holes in my right ear and three in my left.
9) Worst Habit?
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
A. Presuming you're a friend and I know how to drive at this point - probably.
11) What is your favorite sport?
A. Figure Skating to watch. None to play.
12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
A. I'm kind of negative in a 'the sky is falling!' way, but at the end of the day, I think fairly well on humanity and life.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
A. Panic. Then calm down. Probably sing.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
A. My years of illness, I suppose.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
A. I can do the splits on my right leg and in the middle, but not on my left leg. I busted that knee doing a jazz split in dance class.
16) Do you have any pets?
A. Two Scotties. Shilling and Puzzle.
17) What if i showed up at your house unexpectedly?
A. I'd probably be asleep.
18) What was your first impression of me?
A. Who is 'me'? And why are you at my house?
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
A. Uh...well, they certainly aren't funny. Clowns are creepy.
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
A. I'd like to be thinner, but that's more of a health issue. I wish my hair was straight.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
A. Conscience all the way.
22) What color eyes do you have?
23) Ever been arrested?
24) Bottle or can soda?
A. Bottle, that way you can close it up and carry it with you if you don't finish it.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
A. New computer with a nice graphics card.
27) What's your favorite place to hang at?
A. My house.
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
A. To some degree.
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
A. Read and write stories.
30) Do you swear a lot?
A. Nothing 'big'. I use a lot of shits, craps, damns and hells. Also the occasional 'ayoye, Jesus Marie, tabernac!'
31) Biggest pet peeve?
A. People who chew their food loudly.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
A. I'm a hopeless romantic.
35) Do you believe in God?
A. Yes. Maybe not, like, THE God, but a greater power who's pressing buttons.
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
The Jack, Martha, Ten wallpaper I made ages back for _medley_, very recently installed after very long stint of a Due South one.
Q. How many televisions you have in your house?
3. Mum and Dad's room, living room, rec room.
Q. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Teeth and gallbladder.
Q. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
Bag of groceries.
Q. Have you ever been knocked out?
I've passed out a few times, but I've only ever been knocked out for a few seconds after I hit my head on the monkey bars during Play Day. For the record, Play Day should die.
Q. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No. I'd spend the rest of my life worrying about it.
Q. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Um...I dunno. I like my name. I'd probably go for something ridiculous like...Tarantella Magnolia Hogwash. No offense to any Tarantella Magnolia Hogwashes there may be out there.
Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
Probably Royal Blue or Red.
Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item?
Several brackets in my braces days, I'm sure.
Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
No, how would I drink tea?
Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000?
I...could maybe do that. But I'd miss everyone!
Q. Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
Yes. Whether anyone would want to see me pose naked is another question.
Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
I'm going with no.
Q. Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
The only time I think I could ever kill someone would be in a life or death situation. Pre-meditation is so not my thing.
Q: What is in your left pocket?
There is no left pocket.
Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
I've never seen it, but I have heard rumours of this being so.
Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
Hardwood upstairs, carpet downstairs, tile in the kitchen and bathroom.
Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
I used to sit and play with toys when I was younger, but now I usually stand.
Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
One, I think.
Q: Last person who texted you?
I don't have a cell phone.
Q: Last person who called you?
My mum from work tonight.
Q: Last person you hugged?
My mum earlier today.
Q: Missing someone?
Tired and slightly grumpy.
Q: Listening to?
The letters come up on the screen as I type them.
Q: Worrying about?
Slight anxiety over getting my ficathon fic done as it is at a block at the moment. Other than that, I'm cool.
My red nightshirt.
Q: First place you went this morning?
Q: What can you not wait to do?
Finish my highschool diploma.
Q: Do you smile often?
Q: Are you a friendly person?
Possibly to an annoying extent.