Choose 12 characters...
1. Carlos Ramirez (Dresden Files Bookverse)
2. Malcolm Reynolds (Firefly)
3. Daniel Jackson (Stargate SG-1)
4. Dr. Forrester (my Somnus story)
5. Karrin Murphy (Dresden Files Bookverse)
6. Jack Harkness (The Fandom of Jack Harkness, referred to as 'Jack' in the questions)
7. Jack O'Neill (Stargate SG-1, referred to as 'O'Neill' in the questions)
8. Fay Dresden (My mini!Dresdens 'verse)
9. Harry Dresden (Dresden Files TV)
10. Hrothbert of Bainbridge (Bob) (Dresden Files TV)
11. Rodney McKay (Stargate Atlantis)
12. Rose Tyler (Doctor Who)
1. Who would make a better college professor: 6 (Jack) or 11 (McKay)?
Ha! Well, Jack would probably end up sleeping with half of his students and McKay wouldn't be able to stand how stupid everyone is. Jack would at least impart knowledge, though. McKay would probably just walk out on everyone halfway through the first lesson.
2. Do you think 2 (Mal) is hot?
I don't think he's 'hot' in a traditional pretty boy way, but he's handsome enough. I think he has a good heart and I love a man with the hero gene.
3. 12 (Rose) sends 8 (Fay) on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
It's probably something to do with finding the Doctor again and Fay would use the Nevernever to find her way to Rose's original universe. Everything is in the Nevernever if you look hard enough.
4. What is, or would be, 9's (Harry) favorite book?
Well, Don Quixote is most appropriate but I think Harry would be completely attached to some classic book his father read to him, like Treasure Island or the Three Musketeers.
5. Would it make more sense for 2 (Mal) to swear fealty to 6 (Jack), or the other way around?
Mal would never swear fealty to anyone and Jack would think it was kinky and do it in a heartbeat.
6. For some reason, 5 (Murphy) is looking for a room-mate. Should they share a studio apartment with 9 (Harry), or 10 (Bob)?
Um...well, it wouldn't matter since Harry and Bob live together. Some of us think Murphy should be there already. ;-)
7. 2 (Mal), 7 (O'Neill), and 12 (Rose) have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
I'm thinking a corner Fish & Chips place (Rose's choice) and Mal and Jack share war stories while Rose wonders how she always gets stuck with the testosterone-laden boys.
8. 3 (Daniel) challenges 10 (Bob) to a duel. What happens?
Well, Daniel would never challenge anyone to a duel. He'd try to talk it out first. And he'd win, since Bob is a ghost and can't fight back. Silly question!
9. If 1 (Ramirez) stole 8's (Fay) most precious possession, how would they get it back?
Fay would throw a hissy fit and Ramirez would give it back right away. Or, Fay would throw a hissy fit and Harry would make Ramirez give it back.
10. Suggest a title for a story in which 7 (O'Neill) and 12 (Rose) both attain what they most desire.
The Doctors Are In
You can decide which doctors you want for both those characters. ;-)
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 (Forrester) and 1 (Ramirez) to work together?
Ramirez would get hurt and Forrester would heal him and then they'd go on a quest to save people.
12. If 7 (O'Neill) visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
I really don't know what we'd do. We could go fishing, I guess. Do you suppose he'd mind if I kept spontaneously hugging him?
13. If you could command 3 (Daniel) to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
Finish my Philosophy course for me (except I'm done now, whoot!). He'd love it.
14. Does anyone on your friends list resemble 11 (McKay) (either in appearance or personality?)
God, I hope not. Certainly not in personality and I really don't know what anyone looks like.
15. If 2 (Mal) had to choose sides between 4 (Forrester) and 5 (Murphy), which would it be?
Murphy. Mal would respect her warrior instincts and Forrester wouldn't be as useful to him. He already has a Simon.
16. What might 10 (Bob) shout while charging into battle?
Probably something along the lines of "Hell's Bells, Harry!"
17. If you chose a song to represent 8 (Fay), which song would you choose?
Wings by Leslie Mills.
18. 1 (Ramirez), 6 (Jack), and 12 (Rose) are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
Rose. Ramirez and Jack would gallantly let her have it, being the gentlemen they are.
19. What might be a good pick-up line for 2 (Mal) to use on 10 (Bob)?
"Ai ya, yer smart." or perhaps "Nice ascot."
20. What would 5 (Murphy) most likely be arrested for?
Ha! Um...I dunno. Probably killing some supernatural badass to protect someone she loves.
21. What is 6's (Jack) secret?
He most likely has many secrets and I don't know any of them. Nor would I try to guess. He's a complicated guy. In fact, his secret may be that he's way more complicated than he'd like you to think.
22. If 11 (McKay) and 9 (Harry) were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Harry. McKay would whine and stall about why he should be doing the racing and wouldn't someone like Sheppard be better at it? Then Harry would have arrived and built a small house before McKay reluctantly made his way there.
23. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 (O'Neill) or 8 (Fay)?
Trained soldier vs. small magical child? Uh, O'Neill, please.
24. 1 (Ramirez) and 9 (Harry) reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's (Forrester) sinister secret organization. 11 (McKay) volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he/she is actually a spy for 4 (Forrester). Meanwhile, 4 (Forrester) has kidnapped 12 (Rose) in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5 (Murphy), they seek out 3 (Daniel), who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
Well, first of all Harry and Ramirez would team up without reluctance. It's pretty much what they do already. MacKay would never volunteer for anything and I don't think he'd make much of a spy. I think this sounds like a 'Harry and Carlos' Excellent Adventures' story.