1. When you walk in your front door, which room do you enter? The front hall/living room/dining room.
2. Do you have a dishwasher?
Yes. Its swishing frequently sings me to sleep at night.
3. Is your living room carpeted or does it have hardwood floors?
4. Do you keep your kitchen knives on the counter or in a drawer?
In an ancient wooden knife holder on the counter.
5. House, apartment, duplex or trailer?
6. How many bedrooms is it?
3, though my brother's has been turned into a den since he moved out.
7. Gas stove or electric?
8. Do you have a yard?
Yes, a front one and a back one, the latter being much beloved by Shilling the Scottish terrier.
9. What size TV is in the living room?
Uh, medium sized, I guess. Bigger than the one in my parents' room and smaller than the one in the rec room.
10. Are your plates in the same cupboard as your cups?
11. Is there a coffee maker sitting on your kitchen counter?
12. How many rooms in your place?
13. What room is your computer in?
The computer room, naturally.
14. Are there pictures hanging in your living room?
15. Are there any themes found in your home?
The theme in the upstairs bathroom is Scottieland. My bedroom's theme is 'Cover the Ballet Pink Walls with Anything With A Picture On It That You Can Put a Pin Through'. One wall is entirely covered, the rest are a work in progress.
16. What kind of laundry detergent do you use?
Tide, I believe. I don't actually do laundry.
17. Do you use dryer sheets?
18. Do you have any curtains in your home?
19. What colour is your fridge?
20. Is your house clean?
No. Not even close.
21. What room is the most neglected?
The rec room. It's where my brother's things were exiled to when his bedroom became the den. There's a bed in there somewhere...but I can't see it.
22. Are the dishes in your sink clean or dirty?
Dirty. If they were clean, they'd be in their homes.
23. How long have you lived in your home?
24. Where did you live before?
I understand I had room and board in my mother's womb for a few months. Before then, you'll have to consult your religion, I suppose.
25. Do you have one of those fluffy toilet lid covers on your toilet?
No. My dad would kill us if we tried to put one on.
26. Do you have a scale anywhere in your house?
One in the den. Two in the laundry room, both broken.
27. How many mirrors are in your house?
1 in the upstairs bathroom, 1 in the downstairs bathroom, a small one in my room, the front hall closet doors, and 1 over the bench in the transition area between the front hall and the living room.
28. Do you have a garage?
No. My father laments this frequently. He's always wanted a garage.