Choose 5 shows you like before reading the questions!
3. Doctor Who
4. Cabin Pressure
1. Who is your favorite character in 2? (Sherlock)
Um...I think it's a toss up between John and Lestrade. It would totally be Lestrade if he was around more.
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?(Merlin)
3. What’s your favorite episode/chapter of 4? (Cabin Pressure)
Otter St. Mary. Full stop. Although I also like Paris and Douz.
4. What is your favorite season of 5? (Castle)
You know what? I think Castle has equally strong seasons since the show started. I can't think of a particular one that was superior or inferior to the others.
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3? (Doctor Who)
10 and Donna. It was so refreshing to see a companion who loved the Doctor, but wasn't in love with him and to see how they changed and helped each other and that ending was just...*tears*
6. What’s your anti-relationship in 2? (Sherlock)
Um...I don't know if I have any particularly strong feelings about any pairing. Mycroft/Lestrade confuses me and I've seen (but not read) some fic out there for Mycroft/Sherlock which is...ew.
7. How long have you been watching/ reading 1? (Merlin)
Since CTV started airing the first season, which was...June 21, 2009, Wiki tells me. No, wait. I missed the first week because it was Father's Day. So...June 28th, 2009?
8. How did you become interested in 3? (Doctor Who)
My friend Erica has been a Whovian all her life, a huge fan of the original series and she and Amalie had a little comic they drew with all their friends in it where Erica had a TARDIS. When they showed The Christmas Invasion on CBC on Christmas Day, I noticed 'Doctor Who' on the preview channel and decided to check it out for interests sake. Then I went back and watched the first series.
9. Who is your favorite character in 4? (Cabin Pressure)
Arthur. I have to admire his boundless optimism. I do have a soft spot for Martin, too. Not just because he's Cumberbatch, but also because I want to take him home and feed him all the baked potatoes he wants.
10. Which show do you prefer: 1, 2, or 5? (Merlin, Sherlock, Castle)
Sherlock has been eating my brain for the past, like, two years, so I guess I'll go with that. Although I've recently lured Mum into watching Merlin and going back and rewatching things has been fun and a reminded me how happy and silly the show is.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes/chapters of? 1 or 3?(Merlin, Doctor Who)
Doctor Who has had more episodes, so I've seen more episodes of that.
12. If you could be anyone from 4 who would you be? (Cabin Pressure)
Arthur. For the aforementioned optimism and joy of life.
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 1? (Merlin)
I guess the only fitting way for Merlin to die would be to have him killed saving Arthur's life. But not by Morgana! Because she sucks! By somebody awesome!
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work? (Doctor Who/Cabin Pressure)
Yes. Easy. Step One: Jump in the TARDIS. Step Two: Arrive mid-flight on GERTI, causing raptures of joy from Arthur and a nervous breakdown from Martin ("I will not fly with a TARDIS on my aeroplane!"). Step Three: ????. Step Four: Profit!
15. Pair two characters in 5 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple: (Castle)
I think Beckett and Esposito could make it work. They have a very close friendship and have had some nice moments over the years. I could see them being able to support and love each other in a healthy relationship.
16. Over all, which show has a better cast, 3 or 5? (Doctor Who, Castle)
Oooh, tricky. Because Doctor Who is very British and Castle is very American (well, actually, kind of Canadian) and the two styles are different. Also, Doctor Who is all 'this is melodramatic! I am acting! Look at how acting I am!' and Castle is more understated and significant look filled. I'd say Doctor Who, simply because it has had such a diverse cast.
17. Which show has a better soundtrack, 1, 4 or 5? (Merlin, Cabin Pressure, Castle)
Merlin. Merlin has some lovely, lovely music. Lancelot's theme especially is gorgeous. I get teary every time I hear that piece of music.
18. Give a random quote from 3: (Doctor Who)
Rose: Hold on, if you're an alien, why do you sound like you're from the north?
The Doctor: Lots of planets have a north!