The Secret Sharer
- I liked this episode a lot because it mostly made sense and was well done and didn't leave me going "wait, what?"
- And also Gwaine did shit instead of standing around eating.
- And Aggravaine talking his way out of the situation finally showed why he s getting away with everything, because he at least managed to show some cunning.
- And Morgana got her ass kicked, which always pleases me.
- OMG, Percival can talk!
- Gaius putting his faith in Merlin was very sweet. Even if he had no basis for it. Seriously, I love Merlin and all, but the man is terrible at getting anything done.
- Hooray for the knights getting to act and do things and contribute to the plot.
- Also hooray for the bad thing not being one of Morgana's inept plots.
- I don't want bad!Lancelot next week. :(